Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it.
- If you use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
- The email may have gone into your Junk or Spam folder.
- If you used PayPal to pay for your purchase and it is linked to a different email address your email was probably sent there.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email,please send us an email by clicking HERE
Yes no problem. Just send us an email by clicking HERE and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
Most of the time this is a user error. Here’s what typically happens:
- Your username (email address) has been mistyped.
- You copied and pasted your username and password from the confirmation email, but accidentally included an extra space when you highlighted the text. Try manually entering your login info.
- Sometimes the number zero (0) can look like the letter “O”.
Unfortunately, we must stick to our viewing schedule, but watch your email for details of an encore day.
Another way to view any missed presentations (or to view those later in the week) is to purchase access to all of them and watch online and/or order a Flash Drive.
Click here to learn more!
- The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
- Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
- In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
- The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
If none these options help to resolve your issues, please send us an email by clicking HERE and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
- Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
- What browser are you using?
- What version of that browser?
- Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?